OPPORTUNITIES AT DMC PARTNERSHIP
We have a growing client base requiring additional staff at all levels who are comfortable with accounts preparation and personal/company tax work. There is also an opportunity in our very busy tax department looking after compliance as well as a wide variety of specialist tax work.
We would like to meet with anyone interested in joining this friendly and lively practice. We are a training office for AAT and ACCA students.
Please send your CV and a few words about yourself to our senior partner Estelle Sherlock at firstname.lastname@example.org
We would love to hear from you.
Job Vacancy - Accountant
£30,000 - £35,000 a year – Full-time, Permanent
An exciting opportunity for an experienced accountant to join our friendly and lively practice located in Forest Row, East Grinstead. The practice boasts a beautiful countryside location on the edge of Ashdown Forest with ample on-site parking. We specialise in assisting owner managed and family business with their financial and taxation affairs and serve a wide variety of clients across the South East.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Preparation of personal and company tax returns
- Preparation of VAT Returns
- Providing general support to clients
The candidate must have the following attributes:
- Experience working in practice (ideally 2+ years)
- AAT qualified/part qualified / qualified by experience
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and written skills
- High degree of attention to detail
- Well organised and can work to deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word etc)
- Very comfortable using accounting software such as Xero, QuickBooks and Sage
- Valid UK driving licence / reliable means of transport for commute
- Monday to Friday
- 37 Hours a week
- DMC Partnership are a training office for AAT and ACCA students
- Support available for trainees working towards a qualification
- Generous company pension
- Company outings and events
- Study support
- Annual pay and performance reviews
- Opportunity for career progression
- Countryside location
- Ample on-site parking
- Short walk to village centre
If you would like to apply please email your CV to email@example.com.
Give us a call for more information
Estelle Sherlock, MA, BSc (Hons), FCA, CTA - Partner