Capital Gains Tax

DMC Partnership offer sound expertise when it comes to Capital Gains Tax. We are happy to advise on all aspects of Capital Gains Tax whether personal or business related. We are currently engaged in a significant number of ’30 day’ returns arising from the sale of residential property.

If you have sold UK residential property you will have just 30 days to report and pay any Capital Gains Tax owed to HMRC on the sale of that property. Failure to do so may result in a penalty, as well as interest accruing on any amount due.

In addition, non-UK residents must report sales of any UK property (this includes residential, commercial and land) within 30 days, even if they have no tax to pay on the sale.

If you believe you may be liable for Capital Gains Tax or may need to complete a ’30 day’ return following the sale of a property, then please get in touch and one of our experienced tax team will be able to advise if the rules apply to you. They will calculate the gain and tax due and will also be able to advise you with regard to the reporting process.

We can help you deal with all areas of Capital Gains Tax from, for example, gains on the sale of land and property to assessing whether your transaction would qualify for Business Asset Disposal Relief.

Our team are very experienced in dealing with Capital Gains Tax matters for businesses, individuals and trusts. We have detailed working knowledge of both the computation of the tax and the available tax reliefs, enabling us to offer our clients the best and most tax efficient advice in all aspects of Capital Gains.

Barbara Cordner, BA (Hons), ATT, CTA - Tax Manager

Give us a call for today for expert Capital Gains Tax advice.

01342 824181

Barbara Cordner, BA (Hons), ATT, CTA - Tax Manager